Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

I have the best husband in the world! Talk about a nice way to come home… Red roses from the little boys and a white rose from my big guy. And then there were the awesome shirts and cool card. Check out the surprise waiting for me when I got home from work today…

Adam did a great job of planning everything out. The boys were all wearing a shirt that said I ♥ mommy. There was a rose attached to each of their chairs and Adam standing behind them with a sweet treat! There was also an oversized card signed by everyone. By oversized, I mean the card was bigger than the boys. They all signed it with their hand prints. Thanks Uncle Brandon for making the shirts and thanks Dawn for helping with the card!


Psst... Isn't dad so cool to plan all this for mom?!

I’m very blessed to have Adam and the boys! Thanks guys!!


Speaking of cool people, Happy Birthday Mattie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Sweet!! The boys are getting so big and love the smiles! Looks like they had a great first Valentines Day. ;)vickie