Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random Stories: Take the F***ing Pacifier!

This is the first in a series of random stories that don’t really fit anywhere else, but that we think are cute to tell and that we might want to record for the boys as they get older.

It was an evening feeding a month or two after we brought the boys home; probably around 9 pm after a full day for both Tiffany and I. We were both still pretty sleep deprived. One of the boys was crying and Tiff asked me to fetch a pacifier. I grabbed it and started waving it in her face. She cocks her head gives me a kind of confused look. So I more emphatically gesture with the pacifier towards her mouth. “What are you doing,” she asks. By this time I’m getting really mad because Tiffany hasn’t put the pacifier in her mouth.

Then it dawns on me that I’m trying to give Tiffany the pacifier instead of the crying baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uncle brandon thought this was funny