Friday, November 14, 2008

13 Months Old

Hey Everyone! This is Alex, Logan and Nick coming at you! Mom and dad have been busy packing their bags this week, so we thought we'd update the blog and let you know all the cool new tricks we've been perfecting since we turned 1...

We are all walking now. Yes, Alex, we know you have been walking for a while now, but now we are too. It all happened right around Halloween (that was fun) and since then we've only gotten better and faster!

Have you guys noticed the difference in our meals? Yeah! So long bottles, hello sippy cups. I'm not so excited about the sippy cups, but the whole milk is so much better than the formula. Although why do they give it to us cold? I think I liked the warm a little better. I think that's why they still give us one bottle at bedtime with warm milk, so we have a little bit of the old as we adjust to the new. And then there's the goldfish! Yes, Nick, we know you have learned to love the goldfish. Alex, you like the crackers better but I, Logan... love it all! And Nick and I have even started to tell mom and dad that we want more (and sometimes that we're finished) using signs.

Speaking of talking with our hands... Do you notice how excited mom and dad get when Nick moves his hand back and forth at them? Guys, I think they call it waving. When ever some says Hi or Bye, we're supposed to look out the window and wave. It takes a little practice - at first I shook my whole body with both hands, but now I can wave with just one hand (and sometimes both). They think it's great... you should try it sometime.

Forget about the waving, I'm usually too busy trying to climb over the silly gates. Yeah Logan, you are often told No when you are doing it, but you keep trying. (I don't like that word No, so I typically ignore it - Logan) It's fun to try and climb the gates, but have you tried climbing the boxes? Mom and dad got us these awesome gifts after our birthday - diaper boxes! We've been pushing them all around and climbing up on top of them. Sometimes, if it's just right, we can climb from the boxes to the couch! It's also pretty cool when we get in them and someone pushes us around in them.


Nick, you totally missed out the other day! Logan and I broke down the gate and climbed upstairs to find mom and dad. Again, they were packing so we thought we'd come up and help. They looked like they weren't expecting us or something. It's so fun to climb the stairs though. And breaking free is of course what we aim for all the time!

Peek-a-boo! I love that game! I think it's funny when Alex stands around the corner, peeks around and Logan, you bust up laughing! It makes me laugh too. And when mom and dad play with the blankets... I don't know where they go under those things, but they are funny when we pull off the blankets and find them - or one of you.

Hurry up and finish! Mom just realized we were all together plotting. She's bound to come in and figure out what we're doing. Well, that's it for now... we'll post more next time we can get some computer time. Bye!!!

Note: Okay, so obviously this is a little late in posting. I had it started before we left for vacation, but didn't get to finish it before we left. Either way... enjoy!

No comments: