Monday, June 15, 2009

Swimming

Okay, so technically it's more like lots of splashing... I have been wanting to take the boys swimming all summer but every time I'm ready to pack up our gear and go, I'm told it's too cold. Don't get me wrong... I love the cool weather we've been having and would happily give up going to the pool to avoid the hot 80-90 degree weather (or more - yuck!). Anyway... enough about me... you're probably wondering when I'm going to get to the good stuff... the boys!

Since we haven't been able to go full fledged swimming yet, we have been playing in a smaller pool at Grandma Carol and Grandpa B's. Cool thing we learned about the small blow up pools... leaf blowers work wonders to pump it up - forget the air compressor! Anyway, I took some videos of the boys playing the last couple of times they've "swam" and compiled them here. Keep in mind as you watch this - the water is very cold! The best part of these clips in my mind - the boys talking. Each of them has a few words to share. If anyone figures out what they're really saying, please let me know - I'll hire you as a translator!!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

They look like they are having so much fun (though you can tell the water is cold)! They do talk a lot - even if it's not all quite english yet :)