Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still Stuck in the Hospital

Well, that was a week ago and we’re now at 34 weeks (and it’s October)!!! The doctor came in and took me off the medication to stop the contractions. Basically we’re back to the wait-and-see game. It’s up to the boys (and how much more my uterus can take) on when it’s birthing time.

The past week has been rather uneventful. We had one scare earlier last week when the contractions got closer together, but after a quick exam, everything was fine. They turned up the meds over night, but I was back to normal by morning. Otherwise, they monitor the babies once a day now and contractions 3 times daily. I am on “bed rest with bathroom privileges” so I at least get to take a shower each day! I even got a facial yesterday!! They have a volunteer that comes around once a month to this floor to give complementary facials. That was a nice escape from the boredom.

Thanks to all the great visitors that have stopped by and called!! That helps pass the time too. Adam has been great bringing me my TV shows on VHS or downloading them from TIVO onto the laptop. They don’t have internet access here, so I’m definitely behind on my email (and of course this blog)! But, we’re hanging in there. We’ll try to keep updates a little more regular for you (reading this blog).

Here are some more pictures. The first is at 33 weeks (when I went into the hospital). The second is at 34 weeks.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a trouper! I don't know anyone who could endoure this better than you. You are going to be an amazing mom and I am so pround of you! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help. I may be selfish but advise is the one thing I can do.
Love you! Ang

John Davidson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Davidson said...

**** THIS JUST IN ******
They had 3 baby boys around 4:51PM last night.

Alexander Baron (4lb 9oz), Logan Karl (5lb 3oz), and Nicholas Andrew (5lb 10oz). Everyone is doing well!

I'm sure they will update with pics soon!