Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Play Date - Girls!!!

This past Saturday we had two of our friends over to play - Skyler and Abby. We all had a lot of fun playing together.

Abby was great at sharing with us. I liked to give her baby doll (that she takes everywhere) lots of lovin's. She kept a close eye on me though and I always gave it back to her when she asked.

Abby wasn't so sure about sharing her mom's lap with me.

Skyler and I had a trade going on - she got to play with Nemo and I got to carry around her plastic cucumber.

And one of the extra cool parts - Ollie!!! We like dogs and he was fun to give hugs to.

It was kinda fun having a table full of only kids for a change!

Abby's dad has a really cool camera and took lots more pictures. Her mom even uploaded them to share with us here.

Thanks girls for coming over to play! We'd love to do it again!

No comments: