Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1st Cereal Moments

This past weekend we started feeding the boys cereal. Since then, they've all done pretty good with it. Their facial expressions are priceless! Even though they scrunch up their faces, they still eat it. I've tasted it and I don't blame them for the funny faces!

Dad put together the following video which is clips from their first feeding on Saturday. Thanks dad for the editing! Who knows when I would have gotten to it. (I'm still working on videos from February!) It's kinda long, but enjoy!

3 comments:

John Davidson said...

love it

Derek Kohlhagen said...

Looks like a mixed reaction. Sorry, I didn't know who was who, but the dude on the right was all "Take away this gelatinous filth! What have you done with my liquid nourishment, you evil woman?!". Cute, though.

Tiffany said...

Guess I should have mentioned it... The boys are "in order". From left to right: Alex, Logan and Nick :)
And yep... that's pretty much the reaction every night!