Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Hey guys... quick... while mom's in there cleaning up our mess again... let's blog!
We sure were fussy today weren't we?! It probably would have helped if we slept more, but there was something else... what was it about today... I know! It was daddy's birthday, but he wasn't here! Maybe that's why we were 'in a mood' as mom would say.

Happy Birthday Daddy!! We miss you! Mom said you're in Seattle, but we don't know where that is really. All we know is we keep looking around to find you but you're not there. We sang Happy Birthday to you today. Mom said we were practicing for Saturday. All I heard is that there will be cake ... can we have some?! (Mom already said no, but we figured we'd ask dad too... just in case he says something else).

Hey Alex - did Dreft get the blood out of your onesie?
Yeah - most of it anyway.
Why do you keep bleeding all the time? Maybe you should stop putting everything in your mouth! They're not even sharp things - what gives?!
Nah... it's cool. It's fun to put things in my mouth. I just have to work on my balance so I don't jam it into the roof of my mouth like tonight. Besides, it only hurts for a few minutes and mom gives me extra attention... and a cool washcloth to chew on!
I guess that doesn't sound so bad after all! I wonder what we could get into next...
Quick - push publish... here she comes! Bye everyone (and happy birthday dad!)!