Monday, June 2, 2008

New Pictures

I know... it has been forever since I've updated the blog. Well, tonight is still not the night! But I did update the slide show in the right hand column of the blog with new pictures and I'm sure that's really what people would rather see anyway! So, check them out.

One other quick note... We unofficially weighed the boys this week before their baths. Alex and Nick are coming in around 20 lbs and Logan is around 16.5 lbs. Needless to say, they are eating well and growing just fine.

I promise I'll post more soon. For now, enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

those are some seriously cute little guys you have, i love the new pictures! can't wait to hear an update :)

Lauren said...

Love the new pictures - the boys are so cute!