Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our first playdate!!

Hey everyone! This is Alex, Logan and Nick again. It's been a while since mom has let us post to the blog. She says too much computer time for babies our age is not good. We really just think she and dad want to keep the computers to themselves... but we have to share all our toys. Oh well, our toys are way cooler and fit in our mouths better. The computer screen just gets harder to see when we slobber all over it.

Speaking of toys and playing... we had our first playdate yesterday! Mom and dad took us over to meet the Schirano triplets - James, Cameron and Ella. They are a little older than us - I think mom said they were 11 months old today. Not sure what 11 is, grandpa only counts to 5 with us and Leap Frog Lily only goes to 10. Guess 11 is really old! Anyway... there were girls!!! James was pretty cool too - he was crawling all over and even walking with help - way more advanced than us. But we've never seen girls our age before. And was it just me or did they look just alike?! It wasn't just you, but we should let Alex take it from here. Logan and I (Nick) got so excited before we went that by the time we got there, we needed to nap!

Yeah, you two were awake for a while, but then I was playing with all the new toys, turned around and you were both back in the carriers asleep. And they had such cool toys! Personally, I went for the electronics - dvd player, sound system.

Mom didn't let me play with it for long so I rolled over and found a really cool ball that rolls around - on it's own! It's just like the one mom had in the basement and brought up for us to play with later that day - she was hiding it from us. Anyway, I had a really great time haning out with even more babies. Their mom got some really cool pictures of us playing. I saw them on her blog (while you two were napping again this afternoon - you sure do sleep a lot!). You'll have to stay awake longer next time so we can get a picture of all 6 of us (where the two of you aren't sleeping in the backround)!

All of this typing is making me tired. Maybe I should go join the other two for a nap. Bye everyone! Maybe I'll dream of future playdates... It would be really cool to play with more triplets again! :-)

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

haha! too funny! thanks for coming over to play yesterday!